Gynecomastia treatment can help solve your self-esteem problems when it comes to your “man boobs.”
Are you embarrassed whenever you go to the beach? Can’t take off your shirt because of your unattractive “man boobs?” You’re not alone in your dilemma. A lot of boys going through puberty undergo a period where they have to suffer through their breasts growing big and becoming flabby.
This is mostly thanks to all of those hormones going through their body as they go through puberty. Estrogen is a major factor in this. This particular hormone causes fat to build up in their chest area. Fortunately, it goes away as they grow older and their estrogen level goes down and their testosterone level grows. The problem is that it sometimes doesn’t go away at all. This can be because of a glandular condition or maybe the remaining fat is just stubborn.
Medically, gynecomastia is no threat to you. Many people lead on long lives with gynecomastia. However, it can have a devastating effect on your self-esteem. Never being able to take pride in your body can be a great blow to your male ego. Fortunately, there are ways to help with your problem so that you can become proud in your body once again.
The Available Gynecomastia Treatments
The most well-known gynecomastia treatment out there is the surgical treatment. Male breast reduction has become a very drastic way to get rid of gynecomastia. This is often offered by plastic surgeons and is very effective.
There are two ways this procedure can be done nowadays. There is the liposuction process and there is the full surgical excision. If your gynecomastia is not that severe, quite a few surgeons would recommend the first process. However, if your condition can be blamed on enlarged mammary glands, the full surgery option is your only hope.
First of all, let’s discuss the liposuction process. This is usually what most people would go for. It is fairly similar to other liposuctions in the body. Your surgeon will make an incision near your chest area and insert a tube into it. They will then move it around to loosen any of the stubborn fat. Once the fat is loose, your surgeon will then start sucking it out with a vacuum. The difference is the process needs to be repeated in both breast areas so that the effect will be balanced.
The other method is a full removal of the fat and glandular tissue. This is usually done if the fat is just one part of the problem. Your surgeon may also recommend it if they feel there is a need for your nipple or aureola to be repositioned. The surgeon just cuts out these part of your chest to ensure that they are gone. This may result in scarring though.
When a cosmetic surgeon is doing their job, they have three main objectives. First, they’ll reduce your chest size to a proportional level. Next, they’ll try to flatten it as much as possible. Finally, they’ll try to contour it to look more attractive.
However, you won’t be getting a movie star chest immediately with these changes. Your surgeon is only a doctor and not a miracle worker. They are just taking the fat and swelling away. What you’ll get is what you have beneath, which is your muscles.
There are a couple of reasons why you would want to get surgery. The best thing about it is the fact that the results are immediate. Even though your chest will be bandaged, a single look will give you an idea that your chest is noticeably flatter or that your flab is suddenly gone.
Another very good reason for undergoing surgery is that you will most likely not be getting man boobs again. Full surgery modifies your chest area so that the chances of gynecomastia developing again are very low. This is not 100% though, so you will need to be careful after about maintaining your figure.
Exercise and Diet
You may already be dreading about going under the knife. Fortunately, that is not the only gynecomastia treatment available. There is also a natural option. Most gynecomastia sufferers can blame it all on the excess fat in their chest area.
This is why any method that can get rid of all that fat can be just as effective. A regular session of exercise and a healthy diet can help get rid of the fat deposits around your chest.
When you’re thinking of going on a diet, you should also think about the glands in your chest. High levels of estrogen in your body can enlarge them, while testosterone can shrink them. This is why when you’re dieting, pay attention to more than the calories.
First of all, you’ll want an anti-estrogen diet. This includes foods high in fiber so that they can absorb estrogen. Foods like fresh fruit and vegetables can do a lot to lower the estrogen levels in your body. However, more than fiber, you’ll want specific vegetables that are rich in phytochemicals. This includes food like turnips and cauliflowers You may also want to drink a lot of green tea, which are very healthy for you.
Second, your diet should also focus on increasing your testosterone production. Scientists have figured out that zinc and calcium are minerals that help produce testosterone. This is why if you want to flatten your chest, eating zinc and calcium rich food is a good idea. Food like red meat and oysters should be eaten regularly to raise your testosterone levels.
Besides this diet, you will want to start an exercise regimen that will help reduce the fat deposits in your body. Of course, you can settle for a general program. As long as you burn more calories than you consume, your body’s fat will go away.
However, a reduction in body weight is not what you’re after. You want to target the fat deposits around your chest. This is why you’ll want exercises that will help in that area. Fortunately, push-ups are a popular exercise that can do the job. They strengthen your arms, but they also use the chest muscles, making stronger and tougher.
Other exercises that are for your chest include seated rows and dumbbell press. Once you have developed your muscles, they will need energy to maintain themselves. Your body will always get fat from the nearest deposits, so a muscular chest can do a lot to reduce the fat in your chest.
This gynecomastia treatment is very natural. It also has the added benefit of improving your general health, too. It sculpts your chest to look better, so that when the fat is gone, you can be proud of your naked chest.
Gynecomastia Treatment By Using Pills
Exercises and diets can be a bit slow though. If you want a faster gynecomastia treatment, then you should seriously consider taking male breast reduction pills. These pills are a non-invasive way to reduce breast size. The natural ingredients in these pills can help your body to get rid of gynecomastia the same way a natural diet can help: by increasing testosterone and reducing estrogen.
An excellent example of these pills is Gynexin. A popular product on the market. It has six key ingredients that will help your body get rid of your enlarged breasts:
· Green Tea Extract. Green tea is a popular health remedy. This is mostly because they have a lot of antioxidants. Though you can drink them naturally, the extract concentrates the effect into a more compact form. It will not just help get rid of your gynecomastia, but assist in your general health, too.
· Chromium picolinate. Your body needs to metabolize the fat in your chest a lot more quickly. Chromium will ensure that your metabolism becomes a lot faster. The result is that your body would be able to store less or zero fat.
· Guggulsterones. This is extracted from the sap of guggul tree. Used in India in its Ayurvedic medicine, it is full antioxidants and has been prescribed by many herbal experts as a way to help with obesity. This is thanks to the many antioxidants found in it.
· Theobromine Cacao. People should be familiar with this substance often found in chocolate. Similar to caffeine, it stimulates your heart and helps in lowering your blood pressure. An additional effected is dilated blood vessels, which allows for increased blood passage. This can be helpful in avoiding heart attacks and for your general health.
· Caffeine. Often found in coffee, caffeine is one of mankind’s oldest stimulants. This ingredient is used in its proper dosage to help encourage your metabolism and breathing.
· Sclareolides. Finally, sclaereolides are a favorite of body builders everywhere. This is because it can increase your testosterone, which can encourage muscle growth. It also lowers the estrogen production of your body.
With the mix of all these ingredients, Gynexin manages to help your body supercharge itself into burning the fat around your chest. All you need to do is to take it on a regular basis. A lot of people have reported results in just a few weeks. This is thanks to Gynexin’s rapid absorption by your body, ensuring quicker results in the long run.
Gynecomastia Treatment Using Cream
Pills are just one avenue in which natural gynecomastia treatment can go. The other form it can take is that of a cream. This done by applying a cream to the affected area and leaving it along for a few hours. The cream then seeps in directly under your skin for maximum results.
Gynexol is a cream that comes from the same makers of Gynexin. It works by directly burning the fat in your chest once it is applied and left alone. It sounds worrying but the entire process is painless and easy-to-do.
The effectiveness of Gynexol is the result of its use of prime ingredients. Here’s a brief rundown of what you can expect to find in the cream you’re applying:
- The most important ingredient of the cream is ethoxydiglycol. This is because it is the component that holds all the other pieces together. You would have problems just mixing all the other ingredients together. They wouldn’t be able to work properly. Plus, they would just stay on top of your skin. With ethoxydiglycol, they are able to blend together and manage to seep into your skin to get to the fat underneath.
- Aloe Vera Juice. The aloe vera plant has been used as a herbal beauty treatment for years now. This is the most important ingredient since it will be responsible for burning the fat deposits ion your chest. This is thanks to the way it boosts your metabolism and the production of collagen. This increases energy consumption, forcing your body to burn fat.
- People know retinol better as Vitamin A1. This is Vitamin A that is extracted from animal sources. It is a favorite food additive. However, when it is directly placed on a person’s skin, it can reduce blemishes, lines, and wrinkles. You will need this when the fat disappears, resulting in flabby skin. This way, your chest looks a lot more masculine.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract. A favorite of Chinese medicine, Ginkgo Biloba extract is taken from the leaves of the Ginkgo Biloba plant. They discovered its effectiveness at encouraging blood circulation and increasing collagen production. This is why you find it nowadays in many anti-aging creams. This ingredient works with retinol so that you can have a chest to be proud of.
The Gynexol cream is just as effective as the Gynexin tablets. The big difference between them is the fact that one is applied on the skin, while the other is ingested. There is no additional pain or discomfort in both methods. As for results, you can expect to see results in just a few weeks. This can be even shorter if you combine it with an exercise and diet regimen.
Which Treatment is Best for You?
The big decision that you have to make is which gynecostia treatment will you be choosing. With four such options facing you, you have a choice on which will best fit your needs. There are several factors to consider.
First of all, you must think of the cost of the treatment. Let’s discuss the most expensive option upfront: surgery. Male breast reduction surgery is considered as elective surgery. This means it is non-essential and will not be covered by insurance. You will end up paying for this in its entirety. The surgeon’s fee alone will be several thousands of dollars. This does not include the additional fees like the hospital and more. Only pick this option if you’ve got money to burn.
The cheapest treatment option is the exercise and diet approach. All you need to invest with is discipline and an appropriate food budget. If you’re concerned about your budget, this maybe the best option for you. Pills and creams occupy a comfortable middle ground. You will probably spend around a hundred or so dollars a month for this solution. Creams are a bit more expensive than pills, but the price difference is negligible.
Next, accessibility should also be considered. You can set-up an exercise and diet regimen by searching on the Internet. Information about it is freely available. For pills and creams, you will need to buy from a store or through the Internet. You won’t need a prescription though. For surgery, you’ll need to consult with a doctor first and then you’ll need to schedule for appointments and discussions. It may take a few months before your surgery actually happens.
Another factor to consider is speed. Each approach presents different waiting times for the effect to happen. Surgery is the fastest. You can immediately see the difference when you open your eyes. The next fastest are creams and pills. You will need to wait a few weeks before any reduction in size is possible. Exercises and diets take the longest. You may expect to wait a year at most, though a few months will see a noticeable slimming in your body.
You should also consider the effectiveness of the method. Surgery is definitely effective. With the doctor physically removing the fat from your body, you can’t doubt the results. Pills and creams are a bit iffy. Depending on the product that you buy, you may have different results. The real question mark is with exercises and diets. It may or may not work, depending on your dedication to the approach.
Finally, there is the matter of possible side-effects. The most natural way is to diet and exercise. The only side-effect is that your body will get even more healthier.
Pill and creams don’t have much in terms of side-effects. The cream may cause you a rash if you have sensitive skin, while pills can cause headaches and some stomach pains if you are not careful. Surgery is the riskiest, with potential scarring and other results.
The final decision is up to you. With all of these treatments available, think hard on what approach to use. In the end, it will be up to you to decide which gynecostia treatment will be the most appropriate for your specific needs and budget. Make the right choice and you can look forward to showing off your physique without feeling any embarrassment at all.